Help Raise $5,000 for Children's Miracle Network
It's the Holy Week and Easter is fast approaching. It's a great opportune time to be about the Father's business. That's why I'm joining the Hershey's Better Basket Blog Hop to help raise $5,000 for the Children's Miracle Network which is a non-profit alliance of children's hospitals dedicated to providing state-of-the-art care, life-saving research and preventative education across North America. Hershey's will donate $10 per blog post up to a total of $5,000 to the Children's Miracle Network.
My friend-blogger Josie of Josie's Window tagged me to join Hershey's Better Basket Blog Hop. If you have the heart to contribute, all it takes is just one blog. This blog hop is only up to April 4, so come on, blog now!
It's so easy to join just copy and paste these rules to your blog post.
- Create a blog post giving a virtual Easter Basket to another blogger – you can give as many Virtual Baskets as you want.
- Link back to person who gave you an Easter Basket.
- Let each person you are giving a Virtual Easter Basket know you have given them a Basket.
- Leave your link at BetterBasket.info/BlogHop comment section. You can also find the official rules of this #betterbasket blog hop, and more information about Better Basket with Hershey’s there.
- Hershey’s is donating $10 per each blog participating to the Better Basket Blog Hop to Children’s Miracle Network (up to total of $5,000 by blog posts written by April 4th, 2010).
- Please note that only one blog post by each blog url will count towards the donation.
I am tagging Dhemz of My Life's Perceptions and Inspirations, Princess Sarah of His Unfailing Love, and Tracy of Abundant Living.