Friday, January 8, 2010

Spiritual Food : Psalm 34:1-3

Psalm 34:1-3  (NKJV)  "I will bless the Lord at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth. My soul shall make its boast in the Lord....Oh magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt His name together."

In the morning, when I wake up, oh, magnify the Lord, for we are alive, healthy and strong. During the day and up to the evening, oh, I thank the Lord for wisdom, provision, protection, love which carry me through the day. When I go to sleep, oh I exalt You, Lord, for You have made it possible for me to do all things through Christ and for Your love and peace that surpasses all understanding to put me to sleep, rested, knowing that tomorrow is another day to celebrate Your goodness. Oh, I praise You, Lord! Oh, we praise you, Lord!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

send load to philippines
 
The Living Grace. Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul Tested by Blogger Templates.