Friday, January 8, 2010

Spiritual Food : Psalm 34:1-3

Psalm 34:1-3  (NKJV)  "I will bless the Lord at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth. My soul shall make its boast in the Lord....Oh magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt His name together."

In the morning, when I wake up, oh, magnify the Lord, for we are alive, healthy and strong. During the day and up to the evening, oh, I thank the Lord for wisdom, provision, protection, love which carry me through the day. When I go to sleep, oh I exalt You, Lord, for You have made it possible for me to do all things through Christ and for Your love and peace that surpasses all understanding to put me to sleep, rested, knowing that tomorrow is another day to celebrate Your goodness. Oh, I praise You, Lord! Oh, we praise you, Lord!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

send load to philippines

Authors

My photo
I am a wife and mother and my greatest achievement in life is becoming a Christian. No, I'm not religious, but my relationship with Jesus has led me to adhere to and have faith in the greatest manual of life: the Bible. We are gracefully living by and through the Grace of God.
 
The Living Grace. Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul Tested by Blogger Templates.