Monday, March 22, 2010

Everything Under the Sun: An Invitation to 'A WAKE'

An Invitation to 'A WAKE'

      
     No, it's not a wake, but it's a musical show for Easter. You have to be there to find out why it was titled that way because I, myself, do not know why. 

     Every Easter and Christmas, our church, Alabang New Life Christian Center, presents cantatas or musicals or even other forms of events for its members to be able to invite our friends and loved ones, usually produced by New Life Music, the ministry that I belong to (I'm a choir member). I haven't been able to join these events, simply because I can't attend their practices due to work. But I'm pretty much excited at this Easter season's musical presentation and would like to invite everyone to watch including you, my blogger-friends.

     Well, our church is located in Don Manolo Avenue, Alabang Hills Village in Muntinlupa City (a bit near the gate along Alabang-Zapote Road). So I'm inviting those who are  living near this place to come and  visit our church and enjoy Easter with us. Our church sanctuary is a fully air-conditioned auditorium that seats around 3,000 but we have five presentations: 

       April 3, 2010, Saturday      : 3 pm and 7:30 pm 
       April 4, 2010, Sunday           : 10 am, 3 pm, and 5:30 pm

     Admission is free but I need to get you tickets to enter. So, please comment on this post or e-mail me at thelivinggrace@gmail.com, giving me your full name, how many people are coming with you and which day and time you prefer. I shall be meeting you at the lobby of our church with your name or will send the tickets through LBC (you have to give me your address if you prefer this).

    I'm also excited to meet you and for you to receive God's blessings on that wonderful day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

send load to philippines
 
The Living Grace. Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul Tested by Blogger Templates.