Thursday, July 8, 2010

The Blog With Substance Award

BLESSINGS: The Blog With Substance Award


    I started this blog at the beginning of this year, January, and through those 6 months I've gained good friends in the blogging world. I thank Mylene of Online Mommy Corner for considering and awarding my blog with the title "Blog with Substance"."Substance" is a word that means meat, matter, or core--in short, a thing which is not empty but full and tangible. Wow! I'm so touched. Thanks, my friend Mylene. 
    Well, my blogging philosophy is simple--to use this blog as a means to share the love of Jesus to as many as this blog can reach and to encourage and admonish women that they are valuable and that they have a great purpose in God's kingdom. Ooops, those are not five words. He, he. To sum up my blogging philosophy, I try to be loving, helpful, encouraging, sincere, spiritual, with God's help.  
    For the award rules:

    Thank the blogger who awarded it to you.
   Sum up your blogging philosophy, motivation, and experience using five (5) words.  example: WRITE HEART PEOPLE LIVE HAPPY
    Pass it on to 10 other blogs which you feel have real substance.
    
    Well, it's time for me to pass this blog award to other blogs with substance: Daily Snippets, Amazing Grace, Gift of God, Give Us Clean Hands, His Unfailing Love, and On This Side of Town. Ta-da!!

7 comments:

☆Mama Ko☆ said...

Thanks Carmen for the constant visit, finally i able to comment at your site. Last time blogger won't let me leave comments.

Unknown said...

I am so honored to be given this award, Carmen. Thank you so much. :)

Lulu Post said...

Thank you for including Snippets and thanks for your comments and visits on my blog

Sarah A. Galang, Ph.D. said...

Thanks so much Carmen... Yes I will grab it if I have time, ok?

His Unfailing Love

Tetcha said...

Congratulations, Mommy! You truly deserve this award!

Mylene said...

Thank you mommy for posting it :)

More Blessings!

Odessa said...

I am honored to have been given this appreciation. Thanks Carmen! God bless you!

Post a Comment

send load to philippines
 
The Living Grace. Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul Tested by Blogger Templates.