Friday, August 13, 2010

"For There Is Nothing Hidden Which Will Not Be Revealed"

SPIRITUAL FOOD: "For There is Nothing Hidden Which Will Not be Revealed"

     Although we can keep secrets from some people, there is Someone whom we cannot keep anything from--our God. He sees everything, He knows everything, He sees us from the inside out and knows the intents and thoughts of our hearts. So, if we have committed a sin or an error, He knows it even if we hide it. If we draw near to Him, though we lie, we shall know His truth(His word) and His truth shall set us free. 

Psalm 69:5  " Oh God, You know my foolishness; and my sins are not hidden from You."

Psalm 139: 1-4  "O Lord, You have searched me and known me. You know my sitting down and my rising up; You understand my thought afar off. You comprehend my path and my lying down, and are acquainted with all my ways. There is not a word on my tongue, but behold, O Lord, You know it altogether".

Psalm 44: 21 "Would not God search this out? For He knows the secrets of the heart."

Mark 4: 22 "For there is nothing hidden which will not be revealed, nor has anything been kept secret but that it should come to light."
Psalm 119: 10- 11 "With my whole heart I have sought You; Oh, let me not wander from Your commandments. Your word I have hidden in my heart, that I might not sin against You.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

send load to philippines
 
The Living Grace. Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul Tested by Blogger Templates.